George Tyler via EV wrote:
Sounds reasonable, but surely the charge current is much less than the
discharge, so voltage drop on discharge will triggrer low charge cutoff
for the pack long before this becomes an issue with charging? I have had
problems with high self discharge on headway cells, still within spec of
5% per month, but even at 5% it is enough to cause serious problems when
others are zero, unless it is charged often.

I think it would depend on how close to the normal values the limits are set. Maybe the over-voltage limit is only 0.1v above the normal end-of-charge voltage, while the under-voltage limit is 1 volt below the normal end-of-discharge voltage.

--
It is vanity to do with more that which can be done with less.
        -- William of Ockham