http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Mature-beta-Tesla-Maps-navsys-weekend-roll-out-bug-fix-tp4689723.html
EVLN: Mature-beta Tesla Maps/navsys weekend-roll-out> (bug-fix)
Tesla’s highly-anticipated new navigation and maps engine is coming this
weekend, says Elon Musk
Mar. 26th 2018 ... stupid routing suggestions and unnecessary detours that
Tesla’s [old] navigation system would often suggest ... taking me off the
highway and right back on it for no reason and other nonsensical routes ...
now I see why people were asking for it ...
https://electrek.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/current.jpg

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-This-semi-e-truck-delivered-Bud-s-for-you-tp4689724.html
EVLN: This (semi e-truck delivered) Bud's for you ...
You Know Who's Really Excited About the Tesla Electric Truck ...
Feb 12, 2018 ... PepsiCo preordered 100. Sysco ordered 50. Anheuser-Busch
ordered 40. Canadian grocery chain Loblaw’s ordered 25. It’s a remarkable
display of confidence in electric trucking by a single industry—not to
mention a huge investment ...
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/pmx030118-tesla2203-1518217794.jpg

+
https://www.hcn.org/articles/technology-whats-quelling-the-anxiety-of-electric-car-drivers
What’s quelling the anxiety of electric-car drivers?
Gerald Espinosa vividly remembers his anxiety-riddled drive up Colorado’s
McClure Pass in May 2015, watching the charge on his fully electric Fiat
500e plummet … Penny Heuscher re-mounts a plug at an electric charging
station in Paonia, Colorado. For Heuscher, “range anxiety” is nonexistent
because there’s plenty of Tesla charging infrastructure available, her Model
X has a range of almost 300 miles and the GPS system she uses helps plan
trips depending on the amount of charge left in her car ...
https://www.hcn.org/articles/technology-whats-quelling-the-anxiety-of-electric-car-drivers/3-14-18tesla-brookewarren074-web-jpg/image

http://railandroad.logistics-business-review.com/news/fedex-orders-20-tesla-semi-electric-trucks-260318-6098465
FedEx orders 20 Tesla Semi Electric trucks
26 March 2018  “Our investment in these trucks is part of our commitment to
improving road safety while also reducing our environmental impact.” Tesla
says its new big rig will deliver a far better experience for truck drivers,
while increasing safety and significantly reducing the cost of cargo
transport. Its advanced technologies, such as ...
https://www.autobodynews.com/index.php/industry-news/item/15126-fedex-reserves-20-tesla-semi-electric-trucks.html

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/

{brucedp.neocities.org}