Anybody looking for help brainstorming, developing or debugging EV or
AV?

The company that I worked for since when this milennium just started
will be downsizing

so I have decided to see if I can make the move from the communications
field to the

automotive arena as well as from employment to consulting, though I
would not be

opposed to a job offer ;-)

In addition, just to make sure I won't get bored, I am considering
buying a salvage 2014 Model S

and parting it out - which also gives me the opportunity to get familiar
with the Tesla.

Note that it comes without battery and is also missing most interior
electronics,

but the body is in perfect shape. I am trying to find how I can hook up
with Tesla owners who need

to find parts themselves.

Note that Renewable Energy and Fast Charging are also fields that I can
contribute to.

Lastly, since I will be losing this email address, please contact me at
cor.vandewa...@gmail.com

Thanks,

Cor.

(located in Silicon Valley)