      From: Lawrence Rhodes via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
 To: "ev@lists.evdl.org" <ev@lists.evdl.org>; "ev-requ...@lists.evdl.org"
<ev-requ...@lists.evdl.org>; "ev@lists.evdl.org" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: Lawrence Rhodes <primobass...@sbcglobal.net>
 Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 10:20 AM
 Subject: [EVDL] Fires in hybrid vehicles.

I have never thought of this before but isn't a hybrid car a Molotov Cocktail
with an electric fuse?  I put out an electrical fire on a crowded stage by
simply climbing up and disconnecting one piece of stage lighting that was
burning.  It immediately went out.  However once a battery pack starts on fire
I suspect it might take more than pulling the plug to stop it.  Lawrence Rhodes