From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Rod Hower via EV
Sent: 23 May, 2018 9:11 AM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List; EVDL
Cc: Rod Hower
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Honda Insight Lithium Upgrade

Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

|   |
Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum
 Honda Insight Forum: Join our Honda Insight forums for free today to
discuss Honda Insight hybrid, fuel economy,...  |  |

Everything you want to know about the Insight, including upgrades.In case it
doesn't publish that link its www dot insightcentral dot net

    On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 4:05 PM, lektwik via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>