This a great relevant thread for me.  I'm interested in going from Lead to
Lithium on my boat and I believe Volt cells are likely the most available
and least expensive to me.  The Volt cells appear to have different charge
points than most Lithium so the HB404 looks like a great solution.  Jerry,
do you just use one HB404/ contactor  for a string of cells that add up to
120v when charged? No other BMS? I'm looking at doing 96v setup, doubling
my current 48v setup.  I was thinking 2 x 48v packs, 2 HB404s and
contactors and using 2 x 48v chargers that I already own.  Appreciate any
advice on this, excited to switch to Lithium but nervous of destroying a
set in the learning stage lol.

Cheers
Dan