On 08/05/2018 03:57 PM, Bobby Keeland via EV wrote:
I've seen a couple of Teslas in Austin, but the owners were not present :-(
We are still waiting for our standard range Model 3. We have family in
Driftwood, immediately south of Austin.

Teslas in the Austin area are as thick as fleas! We have a very active GoogleGroup and have semi-regular social gatherings. Service Centers in Austin and San Antonio. A "Gallery" in Austin where one can usually test drive and get an order under way. My guess is that there are several thousand Teslas in the Austin area. Near SuperChargers in Austin and San Marcos. More distant SuperChargers at Junction, Waco, Three Rivers, Columbus, Flatonia. Just yesterday, I used the SuperCharger in Victoria after having spent the day on the coast.

If you like, I can hook you up with the GoogleGroup.