Aside from the high price the main reason I wouldn't buy a Tesla is they're the
only manufacturer that has uses 6800 flashlight batteries (2170) in an onroad
vehicle. I just think of all those points of failure and the complexity of
monitoring that reduces reliability.  While Consumer Reports gave it high marks
for handling etc, they gave it a low score for reliability.  Currently they
send a "Tesla Ranger" out to your house for a battery field repair as this cost
is built into the price of a pricey car.  I don't know how this business model
will work on lower prices $30k versions.  I'm surprised the media doesn't
mention the thousands of itty bitty cells in a Tesla and that no one else does
it that way for reliability reasons (even with each one fused)
Have a renewable energy day
Mark in Roanoke Va
Www.Reevadiy.org.

Sent from my iPhone