From: JoeS. via EV
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2018 2:00 PM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Cc: JoeS.
Subject: Re: [EVDL] ?Is this an EV or Watt?: ?Is it a Volt, Bolt,
Prius?>crashed in Canby-OR

/Chris wrote: I'm an electrical dolt, but I thought there is no danger in
handling an EV
in water because there is no potential relative to ground.  Even if
isolation has been compromised and the body is hot, it would be hard to get
two parts of the body at different potentials./
For that very reason I've always been mystified how someone swimming in a
pool not touching anything could be electrocuted...

-----
Joe Siudzinski