From: Lee Hart <leeah...@earthlink.net>
   Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 22:56:12 -0600

   You may want to check to see if Bright Way is just some outfit that buys
   nameless batteries in China and slaps their own labels on them.

How would I find out for sure?

   From: brucedp5 <bruce...@juno.com>
   Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 20:35:21 -0600 (CST)

   The evdl archive shows you have asked about batteries for your 48V (6
   group 24 8V batteries).

That was the original configuration, but I went to 4 12V AGM instead.
I've lived plenty of my life with flooded batteries and I would not want
to go back to them.  I especially didn't like the acid mist.

In truth I don't care that much about cycle life -- mostly about
calendar life.  I have had my UB AGMs for 10 years.  They are down
to maybe 25% of their original capacity, but still usable if you don't
mind charging often.

                                        Ken