From: brucedp5 via EV
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 8:55 PM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Cc: brucedp5
Subject: [EVDL] (metricmind.com links): Supercaps reduce li-ion pack sagging

jay sez >Victor Tikhonov (of MetricMind) used a string of 2.7kF Maxwell
supercaps<

Advanced electric vehicle conversion project - Battery ... - Metric Mind
www.metricmind.com/ac_honda/ultracaps.htm
The power boost ultracapacitor stack. Manufacturer: Maxwell technologies.
Cost: $4,800 (liquidation sale). Ultracaps The LiIon battery I use proved to
be a good ...

Advanced electric vehicle conversion project - Metric Mind
www.metricmind.com/ac_honda/main2.htm
... 10 LEad acid batteries will be replaced with 28 ones, later - with 96
LiIon ones (later supplemented with ultracapacitor bank) and then - with 24
NiMH ones??

FAQ | Metric Mind Corporation
www.metricmind.com/education/
... AC drives available for amateur conversions since 2003, first use of
supercapacitors, first lithium ion batteries (Honda ACRX), first
informational LED lighting, ...

High End No Compromise Electric Vehicle Conversion ... - Metric Mind
www.metricmind.com/audi/1-initial.htm
Apr 6, 2008 - I installed AC drive system, tried several battery types (Lead
Acid, Lithium Ion and Nickel Metal Hydride), ultracapacitors and few other
novel at ...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Metric+Mind+ultracapacitors

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/