Disclaimer: I have no formal training as a clown, but I do have a red foam nose
gadget.
We've been enjoying for many months an eMotorwerks EVSE with a 40 ampere rating
(10KW). It's an unremarkable looking silver box, bolted to the side of our
garage, connected to a 50 ampere circuit with the standard NEMA 14-50P
(https://www.stayonline.com/product-resources/nema-straight-blade-reference-chart.asp).
We purchased it in December 2016 and it's been running just great. It has just
finished charging one of our Rav4EVs only minutes ago. The 40A output means
that the computer in the car is pessimistic about the duration of the charge,
by as much as two hours. If your EV can accept this higher rate, why settle for
less?

Why would I want to sell it, you might ask. You might not, but I'll tell you
anyway. When we purchased the EVSE, I had decided that I didn't need to know
all the fun data that is now available to those buyers who selected the
internet-connected versions and went for the bottom dollar high-output version
instead.
As time has passed, as it is wont to do, I've discovered that I really do want
to know all that fun data after all. I don't have need for two, as I live and
breathe (and charge) in only this one location.
We paid the retail price of US$500, which is almost as much as the
net-connected version. Would you be willing to own this silver box for a
fraction of the price, say US$300 (plus appropriate shipping charges via USPS)
and have that wonderful high-speed charging at your fingertips?
If you would, please send money, but let's start with an email. If you like, I
can send an unremarkable photo of the current installation of the unremarkable
silver box. The J1772 handle is in excellent condition and the long charging
cable is undamaged. What I would like to happen is that I get a commitment of
purchase, at which time I'll order the net-connected version. When it arrives,
I'll notify the buyer and prepare to ship out the current one. We have the toy
EVSE that comes with the vehicle for 110V charging, but 30-40 hour charge times
is really impractical, don't you think?
I'm aware that for sale postings are permitted for a one-time, private
offering, not for commercial gain. If this is incorrect, I'll destroy the red
foam nose.