http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-Tesla-3-Continues-To-Convert-Hardcore-Gearheads-v-tp4693651.html
EVLN: Tesla-3 Continues To Convert Hardcore Gearheads (v)
Tesla Model 3 Begins Salomondrin Garage Switch To Electric
May 21, 2019  Salomon is no stranger to electric vehicles. ... Recently,
though briefly, it also housed a McLaren Senna which caught fire and burned
while out for a drive with ...
https://youtu.be/-1pbVADPFjI

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVLN-CNET-loves-the-2018-Leaf-Electric-life-earned-seal-of-approval-tp4693652.html
EVLN: CNET loves the 2018 Leaf Electric life> earned seal of approval
2018 Nissan Leaf long-term wrap-up: A year of EV life zaps by
May 22, 2019  Ignore, for a moment, the environmental case for buying an
electric car. If there's anything our year with this 2018 Nissan Leaf taught
us, it's that there are plenty ...

+
https://cstoredecisions.com/2019/05/21/evgo-and-chevron-bring-ev-fast-charging-to-select-california-stations/
EVgo and Chevron Bring EV Fast Charging to Select California Stations
May 21, 2019  EVgo, the nation’s largest public electric vehicle (EV) fast
charging network, is working with Chevron ... The first of five stations to
host more than a dozen fast chargers is up and plugged in ...
https://cstoredecisions.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/EVgo-Chevron-Menlo-Park-Calif-photo-770x500-72ppi.jpg
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190522005232/en/CORRECTING-REPLACING-ChargePoint-Chevron-U.S.A.-California-Energy
CORRECTING and REPLACING ChargePoint, Chevron USA Inc. and ...
May 22, 2019  The world's leading electric vehicle charging network teams up
with Chevron U.S.A. Inc. and California Energy Commission to open electric
vehicle fast chargers ...
https://mms.businesswire.com/media/20190522005232/en/723158/5/51988335+photo.jpg

 (7.1MW battery peak-powers city for hours)
https://www.concordmonitor.com/eversource-nh-electricity-non-wires-alternative-25706533
Giant battery, utility control of some customer thermostats part of
Eversource plan
5/21/2019 ... Eversource is proposing to build a 7.1-megawatt lithium-ion
battery system that could provide backup power to the entire town “for about
four hours” at peak usage ... Eversource estimated that the battery’s
peak-shaving ability would cover its costs and generate about $2 million
over its lifetime ...

https://www.truckinginfo.com/332335/why-a-duie-pyle-is-adding-electric-trucks-to-its-last-mile-delivery-fleet
Why A. Duie Pyle is Adding Electric Trucks to its Last-Mile Delivery Fleet
May 21, 2019  “We’ve been doing our research, following the industry as far
as electric vehicles,” Carrano says. “We are part of the ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/EVent-Electrify-America-vw-11th-Intnl-CCS-Symposium-5-16-17-Reston-VI-tp4693629.html
EVent: Electrify America(vw) 11th Intnl CCS Symposium 5/16-17 @Reston-VI
Electrify America Hosts International CCS EV Charging Symposium
May 22, 2019  “Electrify America recognizes the impact of this technology on
the future of electric vehicle charging, specifically in creating customer
convenience and ...
https://cdn.motor1.com/images/mgl/r0AgY/s1/electrify-america-ccs-symposium.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://evdl.org/archive/