> From: "EVDL Administrator" <evp...@drmm.net>
>

> I expect that kind of stuff to ooze
> out of DC, but we're better than that here.

Hey, what's with the attack on DC? It's simpler than AC, and will get you there
just as fast. Why, plenty of my friends drive on DC, and my three DC cars get
waaaay better efficiency than those wimpy, girly-boy AC drivers do! As for
"oozing out of DC," I'll have you know that my DC car hasn't oozed in what,
several weeks now?

(Sorry, couldn't resist… :-)

But I do have to agree that, based on the evidence I've seen, hydrogen as a
storage medium seems to have a lot of drawbacks and not many advantages.

Jan