It depends where you live. The house a used to live in was rural. Power went
out several times a year. Once for 3 days after a tornado and another time for
3 days after an ice storm. Probably not often enough to justify the expense but
it is very inconvenient for the time it’s out. If I had the money then I would
have had a backup.

Sent from my iPhone