I am seeing that elderly drivers could drive this vehicle on freeways without using the steering wheel. What I would prefer is a slow speed vehicle with about 40 mile range that would stop itself without the driver using the brake pedal. My arms still work but I had to quit driving when arthritis prevented my leg from moving fast enough to use the brakes. I drove a 38 MPH Citicar for many years, would be happy with another like that, with automatic braking.

Gail