> For that purpose, personally I find Robert’s far superior
> than those at the Amazon links.

Yes, I emphasize the CHARGING OUTLETS, as definitely distinct from CHARGING
STATIONS.  Because the point I am tryint to make is that you dont need no
stinkin' charging station (for the average 40 mile a day EV)..  Too many
people still think they need to go somewhere to a charging station
somewhere and sit there and wait for ever....  Bob