I'm having some trouble setting up my email reader to catch all
the messages from the group in a coherent way, but it sounds
like the signs are not for sale, but if we put our minds to it,
we can have our own made, such as with Bob's wording and ideas.
I'll probably then proceed to do that, when time permits.

I've bought one or two placcards and eqtiquette notices for the
cable, and sometimes they are not exactly what I want, and so
perhaps there just needs to be continued evolution on this
point.

Josh