On 12/31/19 4:37 PM, EVDL Administrator via EV wrote:

As far as the whole affair's effect on EVs, my guess is that Ghosn's
proposed integration of the Nissan Leaf and Renault Zoe on a common platfrom
may not transpire after all, or at least will be delayed.  In fact the
updated 2020 Zoe is still a separate vehicle.  That's just a guess, though.

I wonder if internal Nissan conflict was responsible for the abysmal customer support for the Leaf? That is, were Ghosn really in charge, might Nissan have done a better job making the Leaf a success? As far as I'm concerned, it is a black eye from which Nissan will never recover. Much like GM.