Hi Jay,

One of the big issues with this sort of product is that you end up under a large list of requirements - all with the express purpose of not destabilizing the grid. The cost of conformance is definitely non-trivial. :)

I know that there are CHAdeMO chargers that handle the reverse power flow, but mostly in Japan.

Cheers, Peter