On the flip side, my 2013 is the only model that can be programmed to take an
80%, as opposed to 100 charge, and I’ve only lost 1 power bar in 7 ys.
   BTW, it’s for sale for 9k in So OR, as I’ve got the hotties to do a Bolt
with quite a bit more range. 😉

Sincerely,
Bob Bath

Note: any misspellings of the contents of this message are due to 54 y.o.
vision, hyperactive spell check changing what I typed, or fat fingering— not
cluelessness.