Exactly, hospital aren't buying some no name Chinese garbage. Any lithium battery, drop in or not, has to have an onboard BMS for safety.

On 3/28/2020 6:10 PM, Lawrence Rhodes via EV wrote:
The liability if something goes wrong is untenable. All the lithium drop in
types which feature exact case sizes have BMS appropriate to use. That is cell
voltages when in series match 12, 24, 48 or 72volt batteries. Many of these
were developed for use in portable hospital devices which worked off lead acid.
Think medical devices on wheeled carts. I get them used cheap because a medical
facility would never take them to end of life. The Valance batteries I got are
$1,200 new $100 used. Now you understand. Lawrence Rhodes

https://www.navitassys.com/products-systems/drop-in-lithium-batteries-to-replace-lead-acid/