From: EV <ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org> On Behalf Of Mark Abramowitz via EV
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 10:15 AM
To: Peri Hartman <pe...@kotatko.com>; Electric Vehicle Discussion List
<ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: Mark Abramowitz <ma...@enviropolicy.com>
Subject: Re: [EVDL] pack-aging: Tesla has V2G

Many places already need it. Both Germany and California (Texas?) curtail
large amounts of renewable generation.

Battery storage works well for short term, small scale storage. It doesn’t
work well for grid scale, seasonal storage.

Here’s one chart (from the EU) that gives a view of appropriate technologies
given the application.

https://images.app.goo.gl/9rkqbwvBe6fw9cvA6

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone