From: EV <ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org> On Behalf Of Mark Abramowitz via EV
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 11:41 AM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: Mark Abramowitz <ma...@enviropolicy.com>
Subject: Re: [EVDL] pack-aging: Tesla has V2G

I will partly agree.

I doubt that it will be free, nothing ever is, even if free would still make
sense.

Yes, I agree that we will need a lot more renewables to make up for the
renewables we lose. You say double - so let’s assume that.  I don’t know if
that’s correct. But to suggest that it’s okay, I have to disagree. It’s
really unnecessary to waste those resources.

We just need the correct mix of technologies that can provide short-term
local storage AND grid-scale, long term storage.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone