I'm on my 2nd electric mower (the first was a 24v lead acid model I got secondhand) which is an Ego 56v Li-Ion self propelled model.

I've been generally happy with it, except for the fact that the self propel module has failed several times. (Repaired/replaced under their 5 year warranty each time, the last time with an updated SP unit that has been going strong so far.)

Mark I wonder if one of your 10 has been an Ego model and if you can compare it to the Greenworks?

Jay