> I would run up against at&t's 8gb data limit way
> before the end of the month because today's web pages have so
> many ads, and auto-stream videos, etc. that eat data voraciously

I think this part of your post verifies David's concerns about Yahell very nicely. That's ~exactly~ his point, some of us draw a line at how much invasion of privacy we are willing to bear.

You want frustration? Try using the internet on dialup service, as I am frequently forced to do when the crappy satellite ISP is down. I have great appreciation for web pages and sites that are written with sparse code and load fast without gobbling up bandwidth - whether it's served up by satellite "broadband" or reliable dialup backup systems.

Bruce, nobody is denigrating you on your posts on behalf of the EVLN, you work hard at what you do, and I doubt that anyone here expects you to sanitize links you post other than to ensure that they are what you expect them to be.

For myself, I'm appreciative that David provided a more direct and less invasive link to the originating news organization's story.