Lee,
the one thing I wish I knew how to do was having a left side bar that has
just a list of links that does not scroll with the page.  But my attempts
did not work.

THe other is how to do internal links.  IE, a linked word just moves
you down the page to the topic paragraph.  If I remember it was something
very simple maybe including just a #3 for example would scroll the page
down to the paragraph makrked with a #3...  It seemed so simple, but never
worked for me. (Though of course I didnt waste a lot of time on it.

Dont want you to either, but just throught I'd ask.

Bob