Hi Cal,

First off, I'm biased - I work for ChargePoint.  So what I can say is, that before my current position, I worked for Qualcomm in San Diego.  There were a TON of Blink chargers, and they were very rarely working.  We used to joke about them "being on the blink, again".

I'd dig around some more and see what you can find.

Cheers, Peter