I've been using ChargePoint for my Chevy Volt for the past 4 years at the Kent
Central Parking garage in Ohio without any issues.  You have to pay $5 to get
the activation card for your key-ring, but it's definitely more convenient than
using the app on my phone.  I did have one event around March 30 this year when
flames shot out behind the charge plug on my Volt (or as Bob Rice would say, "A
short circus").  The Chevy dealer had my car for almost 2 months and I had to
charge plug was replaced about 2 years ago for a recall because cracks on the
plastic around the connector pins on the charge port would get water in the
crack and freeze.  I believe they screwed something up on the recall
installation and I ended up having a short circuit as a result.GM ultimately
paid for the repair.  I informed ChargePoint about event and they never
responded.  I've been using the same charger since May without any issues.
On Monday, November 16, 2020, 02:12:53 PM EST, Peter C. Thompson via EV