FWIW, I have a 72 volt UPS for some house backup power, but there are no
cheap 72 volt solar chargers.  So I plan on hooking up three DC/DC float
power supplies set to 13.8  volts, one across each of the three 12v
batteries.  Their inputs will all be connected to three solar panels in
series (90 to 110 VDC) and outputs one-each to the batteries..

Best I can tell, they will each do their thing independently, due to
primary/secondary isolation and maintain the charge, and be cheap.  Yes,
not multi-stage chargers, but since we have never lost power in almost 10
years, this is not a daily charge/discharge thing.  Just a simple float
application.

Bob