I don't advise use of an EV battery pack for moving energy around on a
daily basis, you will not only void your warranty, but you will suffer
early degradation, on top of not having the use of your car while it's
being used to power shift.

For occasional back up in an emergency, it's fine, and nobody is going to
try to void your warranty.   Though if you attempt it on a Tesla, know
EXACTLY what you are doing and don't post it all over social media then
brick your car.  (Owner got his warranty voided AND had to pay Tesla to fix
his car)  On newer Teslas you WILL have problems if you attach loads
directly to the 12v battery!