Yeah, the PCS feed (under the rear seat, passenger-side) on 3/Y can supply
200A no sweat, but just be sure you don't have large capacitive loads
attached without some sort of isolation or precharge.  (Or car will not be
able to wake properly)

The PCS (Power Conversion System) incorporates the HV->12V DC-DC converter,
and is also used to precharge the HV from 12v when the car wakes up.
VCFront (the front main vehicle controller) passes power from the 12v
battery back to the PCS for this startup, but doesn't like any large
unexpected loads when running "backwards" like this.  Once the contactors
close and the PCS reverses direction, it's safe to load it.