Hi folks
Have others had their FM radio disconnect or screen get stuck on camera etc and
have to hold both steering wheel buttons in and brake pedal for 10 seconds to
reboot the vehicle computer on a Tesla?  My model Y disconnected NPR morning
news and found on the great god google that these sometimes glitches are a
reoccurring problem.  Maybe I should do a software update from the “mother
ship”...
Heavying up the wiring to all 3 charge controllers this weekend so the Bolt,
Leaf and Tesla can charge simultaneously and with 10KWAC solar, free charging
:-). Haven’t been to a gas station since last summer to fill up the H20 ski
boat.  That’s the only thing left I can’t find electric at a reasonable price.
Stay Charged
Mark

Sent from my iPhone