Mark,
   I would appreciate it if you would please provide references for the
information that you provide, like “”dirty methane” is used less and less.”
Also for “ It’s been several years already that the industry set 2030 as a
goal for 100% decarbonized hydrogen. In California, we are already almost
there.”
   I’m a research scientist who writes articles for professional journals.
We like references that back up what we are talking about.
Bobby Keeland, PhD
Research Science