From: "paul dove via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: "paul dove" <dov...@bellsouth.net>
Sent: 30-Sep-21 05:03:22
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Include in events: "EV to power your home"

I doubt very seriously if that’s a significant selling point. My power went out
maybe 5 times in 40 years. Besides why would I use my car that I would need to
drive. It’s trying to solve a non-existent problem.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 3:33 PM, Robert Bruninga via EV