In Florida with Duke Energy we just got notified that starting Jan 1 2022 there will be a $30 minimum bill amount (in addition to the current $11.45 connection fee).

I would prefer they raise the connection fee on everybody as opposed to just charging solar people, part year residents, and people who use very little power a minimum amount each month.

Jay