Hi Peri etc,

I don't recall a warning when it glitched and dropped out.  It has made a
bing sound (from the speakers) when it gets confused with large tractor
trailers and drops out.  It's odd that it has trouble identifying large
tractor trailers (image jumps around a lot frequently) but small cars appear
stable in the screen.  I just bop the right stick twice again and it
resumes, no biggie on a straight highway.  It doesn't happen that often,
only a couple times going to Florida and once up to Pennsylvania.  We're
heading down to the Keys Febuary 11th , so I'll make a note of the
glitches/frequency.

One thing that's more annoying though, sometimes it gets confused with a
blowing leaf or clump of snow etc and flashes red with a loud noise out of
the loud speakers (my wife hates that "feature"), makes you jump when
there's nothing there.  Them says "taking control of steering wheel" and
feel a little force this way or that which I just ignore/overpower.

I wish I could turn off all this "fluffy" stuff.  Guess I'm used to simple
conversions and my Chevy Bolt & Leaf.

Best regards,

Mark