On 19 May 2022 at 14:18, Bill Dube via EV wrote:

> ou also _really_ need the heater and/or air conditioning to defog the
> windshield. The blower alone just doesn't do it.

Bill's spot on.  Ask anyone who's ever driven a Comuta-Car. :-\

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     It is well known (Potts, 2014; Catcher, 2014) that the internet
     is made of cats. The net is a series of tubes (Stevens, 2006)
     through which cats carry information in packets (Butterworth,
     2011). The failure modes have been less well studied. Several
     exist, but to date the most researched are fracture, disjunc-
     tion, and joule-based disruption. FRACTURE causes complete
     regional internet failure. It occurs when construction or other
     human activity severs or collapses an underground tunnel through
     which the cats travel. The symptom of DISJUNCTION is high lat-
     ency; the usual cause is hooligans placing containers of tuna or
     cream at tunnel junctions. Data corruption results from JOULE-
     BASED DISRUPTION, caused by the static charge that accumulates
     as long-haired cats speed through the tunnels. This shocks the
     cats, who drop their packets.

                                                  -- Lolapin (2020)