All of the marketing and glamor was Elon, but JB Straubel was the engineering
genius that made Tesla happen! He's continuing his contribution by creating
this new recycling business that should make EV's even more sustainable.  I
really recommend reading this article about a humble genius that made Tesla
happen.  He kind of reminds me of Lee Hart who has helped so many EV convertors
over the past several decades!  I know Lee doesn't post much because of email
issues, but I think he still reads the EVDL.  Thanks to JB and Lee for making
EV's happen!  I would also like to thank David Roden for keeping the EVDL
alive!  I've been a member since 1997 and still read every post!

    On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 10:33:57 PM EDT, Mr. Sharkey via EV