The only one that comes to my mind now is the onboard generator from the Ford
F250 hybrid or the F150 Lighting.

These go straight from 300-400Vdc In to either 120/240Vac Out. But are CAN
controlled, so CAN messages would have be hacked and a dealership to sell you
the unit alone.

Sent from my iPhone

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/