> On 7/31/22 12:48, John Lussmyer via EV wrote:
>> One thing I'd really like to have is about 2000W of 120VAC available
>> from my F250 conversion, with a pack that will be 300 to 400vdc.
>> Anyone know of an inverter that will do that?  AND cost less than a
>> new car?

Jay Summet via EV wrote:
Many solar inverters will accept DC input from a string of PV panels in that 300-400 vdc range and output 2k or more AC, but the tricky bit is that batteries don't act exactly like PV panels.

John, I have an Aerovironment SPC-2000 solar inverter that might work for you. It accepts a 150-600vdc input, and outputs up to 1KW single-phase or 2KW 3-phase at 115, 208, or 230vac, 30-69 Hz. Contact me off-list if that might work for you.

Lee Hart

(Let's see if this post makes it to the list.)

--
The Seven Social Sins (By Frederick Lewis Donaldson, 1925)
 - Wealth without work.

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/