Currently, we have shortage of EVs. From what I've read and observed, this is primarily because industry is ramping up. But, the next shortage will take longer to overcome. We need a much larger supply of lithium and various metals to meet the enormous demand for batteries. That will happen (hopefully in a relatively environmentally friendly way).

In the mean time, one possibility is for manufactures to make smaller, light weight cars. Less weight, less battery. Maybe less cost, too. Is there a market for that ? Could be, if people are impatient enough to buy EVs.

Peri

<< Annoyed by leaf blowers ? https://quietcleanseattle.org/ >>

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/