Thanks! I listen to the Micromobility podcast and they talked about Nimbus.
Been following Arcimoto since the beginning, big fan.

The problem with trying to go lite is that the trucks have gotten even
bigger, and if that isn't bad enough GM threw down with the 9,000 lb
eHummer. So it's a tough battle to mix anything in that class of vehicles
with the eHummer and the new trucks with grills-of-death. That's why I
think our best hope is to create a new system separate from the roads that
are now ruined from a safety/efficiency standpoint. That new system can be
closing some city roads to fast/heavy traffic to help connect bike paths
but it seems that we have to separate fast/heavy from slow/light.