Hi folks
The main reason for 3 wheels as the EVDL has mentioned before, is getting
around crash tests to list as a motorcycle.  I converted a Cushman (or
Cushwoman if female driver) to electric many moons ago (in the 90s).  It has a
small truck box on the back and a Harley front wheel to gearbox steering wheel
with skid bars (to throw sparks in turns).  The problem with all 3 wheel
vehicles is all the manhole covers are in the middle of the road since most
vehicles are 4 wheels and can straddle them. Also I squished a lot of dead
animals that tend to be in the middle of the road. Now I have a Tesla, Bolt and
Leaf - don’t have to squish dead animals anymore.
Have a renewable energy day,
Mark

Sent from my iPhone
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/