Didn't the Think used to have a problem with the heater?   I vaguely recall
something about the heater circuit bricking Thinks.Thought it had something to
do with the high voltage circuit and the inductance of the heater coil, and
quickly turning the keyon and off but I can't recall the specifics.

Nothing to do with the blower, but in the small likelyhood you didn't know, you
might want to research it.

    On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 12:49:57 PM PST, Paul Wallace via EV