Thanks Phil
That’s what I heard, why I avoided it, would reduce my reduced 200 mile range
to 80% To 160 miles. I always charge my Lithium chemistry EVs (previous LiFePo4
batts) and current factory EVs to 80% for all local trips and occasionally to
100% when on trips only. So I haven’t experienced the Bolt battery problem
(luckily) but it’s a tiny percentage of EVs made anyway.
Stay Charged,
Mark

Sent from my iPhone