Thanks. I should have added that the Hyper 9 has its own controller. The Raptor is gone now.

--Rick

On 6/19/2023 9:37 AM, Bob Bath via EV wrote:
I wonder if Damon Crockett at AllTrax, original designer— can help you.
Peter Senkowski took over the Raptors later. Damon is a great guy and has a
passion for on road. Nothing to lose…

Sincerely,
Bob Bath
541.761.0838

Note: any misspellings of the contents of this message are due to 57 y.o.
vision, hyperactive spell check changing what I typed, or fat fingering— not
cluelessness.