Peri Hartman wrote:
> I'll give my opinion on where EV charges should be located... Chargers need
> to be located where people can usefully spend some time. That may be at the
> grocery, a shopping center, a park, highway rest areas, a walkable
> neighborhood, a tourist destination, for example.

Ah, but it doesn't matter where *we* want them located. What matters is where
*they* want them located. How are gas stations going to continue to make money
if we start charging and shopping somewhere other than their Food-n-Gas shops?

--
Excellence does not require perfection. -- Henry James
--

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/