FYI - I got my first Tesla, Standard, in July of 2019, drove it for a couple
months before it got hit on driver's side and was totaled (got such a great Ins
deal that I bought a Standard+). A couple months later got an email from someone
in Jordan asking if I had the key card since they couldn't start the car without
it. He said that he bought it at an auction for $18,000, had it shipped to
Jordan, had all the damaged parts replaced but couldn't start the car without
the key card. So I rummaged around, found it, and sent it to a Canadian Embassy
PO Box. He emailed me later saying it was working and thanking me.

Best regards,

Rush Dougherty
www.TucsonEV.com

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/