The subject line is a bit frivilous, but actually I guess that this is
potentially serious.

-----

"Security researchers report they uncovered a design flaw that let them
hijack a Tesla using a Flipper Zero, a controversial $169 hacking tool ...

"Using a Flipper, the researchers set up a WiFi network called 'Tesla
Guest,' the name Tesla uses for its guest networks at service centers ...

"[The thief] could broadcast the network near a charging station, where a
bored driver might be looking for entertainment. The victim connects to the
WiFi network and enters their username and password on the fake Tesla
website. The [thief] then uses the credentials to log in to the real Tesla
app, which triggers a two-factor authentication code. The victim enters that
code into the fake website, and the thief gains access to their account.
Once you´re logged into the Tesla app, you can set up a "phone key" which
lets you unlock and control the car over Bluetooth with a smartphone. From
there, the car is yours."

Yikes.

Full story:

https://jalopnik.com/want-to-steal-a-tesla-try-using-a-flipper-zero-
1851316625

Or https://v.gd/FPzvOL

To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my

     I asked a man in prison once how he happened to be there and
     he said he had stolen a pair of shoes. I told him if he had
     stolen a railroad he would be a United States Senator.

                                            -- Mary Harris Jones

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/